Times have changed, but our commitment to being your home, to be the place where you feel safe from the moment you walk through the door, has stayed the same. And now that you’re looking for that extra security while having a comfortable stay, our promise is stronger than ever.
Based on our principles of excellence in hospitality, trust, and extraordinary services, we work every day to enhance our already strict cleaning processes, following global guidelines by The World Health Organization (WHO) and La Asociación de Hoteles de la Ciudad de México. Everything to guarantee you a safe and pleasant stay, filled with only good memories.
We want to share with you our cleaning and sanitation program focused on providing care and protection to you and our staff. Below you will find procedures that we’ve executed as a response to COVID-19, in our apartments, common areas, with our team, and in the way we welcome you to your temporary home:
Cleaning is in our DNA
- Our apartments are sanitized under strict disinfection criteria, with special attention on high-touch points. This way, you rest as you deserve and touch any surface without worrying.
- Before and after each reservation, all of our apartments have a 24 hours vacancy period. Also, we ventilate for three hours, so when you arrive, you have the certainty and confidence that our space has been carefully prepared for you.
- The cleaning products we use are chlorine and quaternary salts as a disinfection method and soap to clean. In each apartment, you’ll find soap and quaternary salts. These products are approved by the WHO.
Common spaces: safe & clean
- The common areas located in buildings managed by The Local Way are thoroughly disinfected during each cleaning service, with extra attention on high-touch surfaces. So, you can feel safe everywhere.
- In these spaces, our staff and guests must wear face coverings, use alcohol-based hand rub and the disinfectant mat for shoe cleaning.
- You will see our team working, but now they will do it keeping a six feet social distance. We’d say hello to you from far!
- Around these areas, we have signs to inform you of the best practices to stay healthy during your stay with us and take care of each other.
We take care of our staff, so they take care of you
- Our concierges, security guards, maintenance and cleaning team wear full personal protective gear, including gloves, masks, plastic masks, non-contact infrared thermometer, alcohol-based hand rub, and special uniform for cleaning staff only.
- For your safety, only one person is allowed to enter the apartments during cleaning or maintenance services, always keeping a six feet distance.
- Daily and before starting activities, we take the temperature of every member of our staff.
Our guests, our highest priority
- The welcome has changed, but the warm remains the same. Before entering any of our facilities, we’ll take your temperature, give you alcohol-based hand rub, ask you to disinfect your shoes on the special mats, and to use a face mask.
- As part of this new normal, and to respect the social distancing, the capacity in the apartments will be established by the concierge, at your check-in.
- Deep cleaning is more important now than ever, that’s why our cleaning services are scheduled, mandatory, and we can not suspend them under any circumstance.
- During these services, social distancing and natural ventilation are two essential protocols that will make you feel more secure.
- We ask you to open the windows, at least for 30 min a day, to keep spaces ventilated.
- Your support is vital to accomplish these prevention measures and cleaning procedures.
And now, we only have to say to you… Welcome home. Relax, take a break, get inspired or work and connect. Our deepest desire is your safety, comfort and well-being.
Our team is here to take care of you and support you. If you need anything or just want to talk with us, contact our concierge at +52 2698 9331 or send us an email to email@example.com